HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Intern to join our rapidly growing French team and help create a truly revolutionary mobile travel company.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a real start-up community – no rules, no bureaucracy, empowerment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business. You will be an integral part of our international supply team and making sure we always bring our users the best deals at the coolest hotels! You’ll have the unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow with an enthusiastic and international team who is working towards building the next great travel company for the mobile era.
What you’ll do:
- Engage, pitch and sign up the very best hotels in each market
- Assist Market Managers in forging and managing great relationships with hotels in your markets, with the aim of training partners to be highly active and competitive to ensure the best possible hotel offers for our users
- Evaluate existing and potential markets, identify desirable hotels to target and onboard to improve the supply health and performance of each market
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your assigned markets with the goal of becoming the go-to source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, compression patterns, etc.)
- Support important strategic analysis and recommendations for the markets within your country
- Identify and execute out-of-the-box initiatives to engage hotel partners and differentiate HotelTonight from other travel sellers
- Be a proactive member of your Country Team, working hand in hand with Market Managers and the Country Manager to ensure optimal performance for all markets
What we are looking for in you:
- Upper class degree from a leading university (Master’s students from a top business or a hospitality management school)
- No prior experience required, but passion, hunger and enthusiasm for this role and what we’re building is a must
- Must be native in French and have business fluency in English. Other languages are a plus
- Must be confident and willing to interact, sell and build strong relationships with senior-level hotel executives
- Ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- A desire to learn fast and make a real impact from day one
- Is quick learner and is fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way. Proactivity is key!
- Must be a EU citizen or have documentation demonstrating the right to work in France
What you’ill get from us:
- Be a part of redefining mobile commerce and changing the way people book travel at a thriving global start-up funded by top investors
- Competitive monthly salary
- Quarterly travel credits to stay with our amazing hotels, and spontaneous trips
- Great office location in a start-up campus in central Paris
- Have the opportunity to do an office exchange in our office in London & Berlin
- Hit the gong!
DATE DE DÉBUT DE MISSION: ASAP
MEMBRE D'UNE COMMUNAUTÉ ?:
PHOTO / VIDEO: