EuroDNS (www.eurodns.com) is Luxembourg’s leading provider of domain name registration, and offers over 500 weird and wonderful domain names, all with first-class service and a smile. EuroDNS has been managing domain names for our customers since 2002, and is an ICANN accredited domain registrar; this means we are licensed to register domain names directly with the world’s domain registries. During this time, we have built strong relationships with over 90 registries worldwide, and worked.
Working alongside the team dedicated to the projects of the corporate branch. You will be working in a convivial and challenging environment with young and enthusiastic engineers sharing the same passion for the web and IT. As Software Developer, you will develop, customize and enhance our internal applications. Together with the Head of Development and the Team Leader, you will ensure the quality and technical aspects of the developed products to the highest standards possible.
Main responsibilities include:
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- Implement localisation or globalisation of software
The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced & friendly environment. To join our exciting team, you should:
- Java EE
- SQL, and DBMS in general
- Source Code Managements: Git, SVN
- Good knowledge of the Unix Environment (Command Line, SSH, …)
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Practical experience in Object Oriented Design
- Good written and spoken English/French, any other language will be considered an asset;
- Be educated to Bachelor’s degree (BAC+3) or Master (BAC+5) level in computer science (or related field);
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in software development.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude;
- Be customer-minded and results-oriented;
- Have very good organization skills, with the ability to follow-up on requests, set priorities and respect deadlines;
- Have team spirit and the will to work together with other departments.
Ideally, you would also have:
- Domain Name industry knowledge
- Front-end stack: LESS, SASS, Compass, Bootstrap,..
- PHP knowledges
- MySQL, InfluxDB,…
Do you feel like joining a fast growing and highly internationalized company? Are you looking forward to take on growing responsibilities and to help your colleagues moving forward? If so, you are the person we are looking for and we look forward to receive your application!
Please submit your application in English or French, and your Github/Bitbucket account (if you have one), to the attention of Miss Catherine Lafontaine – Human Resources Manager, at [email protected] including your CV and covering letter. Please also remember to indicate your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
DATE DE DÉBUT DE MISSION: ASAP
MEMBRE D'UNE COMMUNAUTÉ ?:
PHOTO / VIDEO: