Détails de l'annonce
Who are we?
Clustdoc is a client onboarding software used in 78 countries..
We have built a fast, intuitive and secure SaaS solution to help business owners and teams accelerate and streamline the way they collect and manage applications from stakeholders (whether clients, suppliers or employees) as part of their company processes. Using Clustdoc, professionals can stay in control of their business, manage applications and submissions easily and make sure their workflows run smoothly no matter who is involved inside or outside their organization.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of Businesses around the world through our unique service and innovative range of product features.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious team player to join a fast-growing business, at the forefront of business innovation and transformation.
(Please note that this is an 'Apprentissage' contract).
- Identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc)
Build and grow a sales pipeline by using data and engaging with prospects via phone, social and email communications to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
Develop Sales strategy and drive sales content distribution & operations to follow up on Marketing generated leads and drive them through the stages of the sales process,
Track data of prospective clients in CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached,
Drive continual improvements in lead conversion rates, close rates, and funnel velocity
- Manage current portfolio, work with cofounders on developing a customer acquisition funnel
- Nurture relationships with clients to drive additional revenues through upsales/referrals etc.
- Think creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance & activation & execute experiments to prove your hypotheses
• You 've worked already in a B2B software company or you have genuine interest in the tech & SaaS industry
• Proactive, results driven, and highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
• You’re ambitious, you like to get stuff done and don't take "No" as answer
• You want to work in an international and inclusive environment
• You’re fluent in english or preferably native english-speaker
• You are fun to work with :)