Détails de l'annonce
As Expansion Associate, France, you will report directly to the Country Manager and play a key role in launching and scaling our French business. The ideal profile is someone who is not afraid to get all hands on deck, who enjoys putting out fires and touching all parts of the business, but is also analytical and a structured thinker. You will get the unique opportunity to participate in building and growing a business from scratch.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Manage booking and delivery of cars on our platform coordinating closely with our supply and delivery partners
- Make the right call on which customers we rent cars to through careful due diligence and structured analysis
- Identify bottlenecks and points of inefficiency in operational processes; create action plans to solve and improve these issues
- Intervene in and contribute to other areas of the business as and when (could be writing marketing copy, meeting new suppliers, sourcing new tech partners to integrate, etc.)
- Be the right hand of the Country Manager
- Bachelors / Masters degree from a top university / grande école
- You will have 1-2 years of professional experience ideally in a high growth startup or Management Consulting - but we’re open to other profiles too
- Native French, excellent spoken and written English
- Motivated and enthusiastic about the opportunity to play an integral part of building the French business from scratch. Happy to roll up your sleeves and get sh*t done!
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and comfortable with ambiguity / changing priorities
- Analytical with strong knowledge of Excel - SQL desirable
- Familiarity with the world of cars - nice to have but not essential