Détails de l'annonce
The role of Customer Success Manager is to drive customer adoption and value to make the customer lifetime longer and greater !
You will be part of our Customer Success Team and working closely with our Sales and Product teams.
You will manage a client portfolio from implementation to renewal and will be responsible for collaborating effectively with both customers and internal cross-functional teams to drive results, client satisfaction and client revenue retention.
At the crossroads of Sales, Ops and Tech departments, you will have to:
- Ensure successful deployments- Create and own full project implementation plan per each customer you onboard- Bring Ermeo software expertise to our customers- Lead the setup of Ermeo in direct or with a partner- Guide customers with change management strategies and best practices
- Drive value for customers- Deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens customers’ growth or satisfaction- Define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
- Increase adoption- Detect and promote new use cases in order to broaden the use of the solution in the best way possible (bring expertise, work on - the accounts to develop use cases, etc.)- Engage customers in the Ermeo Users community- Be the voice of the customer in the company (share new features' ideas & usability issues)
- Ensure renewal and foster Expansion- Qualify and address with diligence any problematic impacting renewal- Identify customers with up-sell/cross-sell potential : set-up and implement an appropriate strategy to bring additional value to the customers and increase retention- Partner closely with Sales counterparts to help achieve renewal targets and identify growth opportunities
- At least 2 years of experience in Onboarding, Implementation, Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS company
- Fluent in English and French
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
- Customer oriented, empathy and care regarding customer problems or needs, but also knowing how to say “no”
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
- Curiosity, Grit, Persistency