Détails de l'annonce
➵ WHO WE ARE
In a startup ecosystem that is becoming more and more complex, Early Metrics is the first rating agency dedicated to innovative ventures. Our ratings help investors and large organisations to engage efficiently with startups and scaleups.
➵ WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will enter the venture ecosystem in an international company with a unique position in the startup world! As an analyst at Early Metrics, you will be fully autonomous and responsible for the entire rating process of young and innovative tech companies.
- Screening the ecosystem in order to find the best startups to rate
- Preparing and leading rating interviews with great entrepreneurs
- Producing financial and extra-financial analysis, according to a strong methodology you will be trained in
- Being in regular contact with our clients, key decision makers within blue chip organisations and investment firms
The package includes a fixed salary of 1 200 € gross / month.
Experience: 1 or 2 previous successful internship(s) in an analytical position with proven people facing experience and strong analytical skills.
Education: Last year in a Master’s degree from one of the Top French Grandes Ecoles (Top 8).
Also, people say that you have:
- Strong synthetic and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills - oral and written in English and French.
- Organizational skills and capacity to work hard
- Ambition to join a startup and entrepreneurial spirit