Détails de l'annonce
We are just opening up our branch in Paris (France) and are looking to incorporate a Community Specialist!
As a Community Specialist, you will be responsible for producing content that helps us engage with out audience on our websites and social media. Occasionally, you will also reply to our customers and potential users.
You'd be perfect for this position if you:
- Enjoy speaking English and French in a technology-driven environment.
- Love writing, translating and producing content to promote software services.
- Do not think of this as a temporary job, but a mission to change how our sector does things!
- Are comfortable working in a tech startup environment, using agile methods and project management solutions to advance your work.
- Have great mastery of image editing software like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma or similar.
- Love the idea of making a podcast to go with the marketing content we will be producing.
- Care deeply about open access to Information, Net Neutrality, and just being a good person.
- Think that Slack is wrongly named and you can be more productive using it rather than sitting unhappily in a cubicle somewhere, with a bunch of close-by strangers.
- Have no problem being focused while working remotely.
- Want to enjoy your work, loving what you do and having fun!