Why 90% of cyber attacks starts with an email?
Because if the most easiest way to breach into a company, because it holds incredibly sensitive information, and because it is the key to expand the attack to the rest of the company.
And yet, the email is still largely unsecured. Our mission is to provide companies with a solution to fully protect their email, the "key to the kingdom", even when they have already been hacked.
Only a few month after inception in late 2020, we are already working with top-notch security teams of tech companies, and secured sizable investment from tier-1 funds in the cyber industry and experienced business angels as well.
This both financial and operational support put us now in a privileged position to execute our vision, and we are now looking for exceptional individuals to make it possible.
We are looking for a passionate full stack engineer who will help us to archeive our mission. You will build a product that will make the email safer against hackers.
By joining our team, you will:
- Build and improve code across the entire stack, for new and existing products
- Working closely with other highly-skilled developers
- Tackle the challenges that come with processing highly sensitive data
- Integrate a fast-paced development team
- Apply the Kaizen methodology to improve yourself and the team everyday
Our backend tech stack includes:
- Python 3
- High volume PostgreSQL databases
- GCP / AWS
We want you to be part of the same journey we're on, so we offer equity options with every role.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about software development
- Values getting things done over getting things perfect
- Is comfortable with the unknown and loves to experiment
- Can construct good arguments for methodologies or practices
Contact us to learn more!