Détails de l'annonce
Gaminho is a mobile gaming company created in 2015 by 2 “hard core sports fans” brothers dedicated to bringing innovative gaming experiences to sports fans.
While Gaminho has released several games since its creation, it is today mostly known as the creator of TOP SEED Tennis Manager, the number 1 tennis management game on mobile with more than 5 millions players.
Gaminho’s ambition and positioning is unique today: be a worldwide leader of the mobile sports games industry and a major media for all sports fans around the world.
We are convinced that to reach that objective, we need people who share our values and ambition : we are a fast-moving company and we need people who will never be satisfied with status-quo, people who work towards continuous improvement (best example being Rafael Nadal, one of our idols who don’t get discouraged by difficulty but on the contrary, see it as a source of motivation).
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will directly contribute to the Business Performance and Company growth :
Game Operations (User Acquisition, Ad Monetization and LiveOps) - Contribute to games’ performance & growth (1) by delivering excellence in Operations tasks and (2) by showing a very good knowledge of Market Trends & Best practices which is key in this rapidly changing industry.
Reporting & Data - Produce reliable & added value analysis & reports.
Team Efficiency - Enable the continuous improvement of processes & methodologies within the Company (notably by producing top notch data reports & follow-up files)
You will be part of the Game Publishing Operations team and work on the following topics :
Mobile Performance Marketing / User Acquisition : Plan, set-up and optimize Campaigns on different channels (Facebook, Google, Video Ad Networks etc.)
Ad Monetization : Monitor & optimize performance (ex : waterfall management to optimize eCPM & Fill Rates)
Creative Optimization : Provide valuable insights to Marketing Artists to create the best performing Creatives for Marketing campaigns (always in a data-driven approach)
Reporting & Data : Produce reports & dashboards to facilitate Business decision making
Tools & Processes : be proactive to optimize when possible the efficiency of current processes
Competitive Analysis : Be constantly up-to-date with Market Best Practices (not only in terms of Market trends but also of tools & methodologies)
You want to work in a start-up where you can leave your mark and contribute to build something big. This job is a unique opportunity :
A unique ambition to bring the best experiences to sports fans all around the world
A unique moment when the company is ready to enter a time of strong growth but still you will get the opportunity to :
Work with all the main company stakeholders (Product, Marketing, LiveOps etc…)
Work with the founders & Top Managers (because the data you will produce will be directly used for Key Decision making)
Have an overview of the activity and contribute directly to its Performance
▪ Organized, data-driven and always have performance in mind
▪ Practical and solution-oriented: you enjoy challenges and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty to solve problems
▪ Passionate and always striving for continuous improvement
▪ You like data-crunching : you master Excel and have an expertise in one or more data-related tools (ex: data queries like SQL, data visualization tools like Tableau, etc.)
▪ Reliable, dynamic and with good communication skills (notably to exchange with partners)
▪ Fluent in English
Nice to have for the job:
▪ Good knowledge of the mobile ecosystem. Even better, you regularly play mobile games :)
▪ Strong interest for sports (regular practice or follow the news)
▪ Ideally you have a previous experience (job or internship) in Mobile Marketing and/or UA Management (ideally mobile)
- Location : Paris or Lyon
- Part-time Remote can be considered
- Full time contract (CDI)
- Start Date : ASAP
If you are the talent we are looking for, please send an email to email@example.com (in the email title, please indicate “Application - Business Analyst Mobile Gaming” and provide :
- Your Resume / CV
- A very short cover letter answering the 3 following questions :
- Why Gaminho
- Why you are made for the job
- 3 key facts about you
- Any initiatives you have been working on / Additional links
Please specify your geographic preference (Paris or Lyon), and your interest (or not) in part-time remote working.