Détails de l'annonce
Gaminho is a mobile gaming company created in 2015 by 2 “hard core sports fans” brothers, dedicated to bringing innovative gaming experiences to sports fans.
While Gaminho has released several games since its creation, it is today mostly known as the creator of TOP SEED Tennis Manager, the number 1 tennis management game on mobile with more than 5 millions players.
Gaminho’s ambition and positioning is unique today: be a worldwide leader of the mobile sports games industry and a major media for all sports fans around the world.
We are convinced that to reach that objective, we need people who share our values and ambition: we are a fast-moving company and we need people who will never be satisfied with status-quo, people who work towards continuous improvement (best example being Rafael Nadal, one of our idols who doesn’t get discouraged by difficulty but on the contrary, sees it as a source of motivation).
▪ Creative, able to think outside the box
▪ Super organized, able to plan over several weeks
▪ Dynamic and with good communication skills (notably to exchange with outsourcing partners)
▪ Passionate and always striving for continuous improvement
▪ Fluent in English (since most of our outsourcing partners are not French)
(Very) nice to have for the job:
▪ Good knowledge of the mobile ecosystem. Even better, you regularly play mobile games :)
▪ Strong interest for sports (regular practice or follow the news)
▪ Ideally you have a previous experience (job or internship) in Mobile Marketing and/or UA Management (ideally mobile)
▪ Full time contract (CDI)
▪ Location : Paris or Lyon
▪ Part-time remote can be considered
▪ Start date : ASAP
If you are the talent we are looking for, please send an email to email@example.com (in the email title, please indicate Application - UA Creative Manager and provide :
- Your Resume / CV
- A very short cover letter answering the 3 following questions :
- Why Gaminho
- Why you are made for the job
- 3 key facts about you
- Any initiatives you have been working on / Additional links
Please specify your geographic preference (Paris or Lyon), and your interest (or not) in part-time remote working.