Détails de l'annonce
Gaminho is a mobile gaming company created in 2015 by 2 “hard core sports fans” brothers dedicated to bringing innovative gaming experiences to sports fans.
While Gaminho has released several games since its creation, it is today mostly known as the creator of TOP SEED Tennis Manager, the number 1 tennis management game on mobile with more than 5 millions players.
Gaminho’s ambition and positioning is unique today: be a worldwide leader of the mobile sports games industry and a major media for all sports fans around the world.
We are convinced that to reach that objective, we need people who share our values and ambition : we are a fast-moving company and we need people who will never be satisfied with status-quo, people who work towards continuous improvement (best example being Rafael Nadal, one of our idols who don’t get discouraged by difficulty but on the contrary, see it as a source of motivation).
Requirements for the job
- At least 2 years experience in Performance Marketing and/or UA Management (ideally mobile)
- Very good knowledge of the mobile ecosystem. Even better, you regularly play mobile games :)
- Data-crunching : you master Excel and have an expertise in one or more data-related tools (ex: data queries like SQL, data visualization tools like Tableau etc)
- Fluent in English
- Organized, data-driven and always have performance in mind
- Practical and solution-oriented : you enjoy challenges and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty as long as it leads to performance
- Strategic, passionate and always striving for continuous improvement
- Reliable, dynamic and with good communication skills (notably to exchange with partners)
- You want to work in a start-up where you can leave your mark and contribute to build something big
- Location : Paris (157 boulevard Macdonald 75019 Paris - “Le Cargo”)
- Full time contract (CDI)
- Start Date : ASAP
If you are the talent we are looking for, please send an email to email@example.com (in the email title, please indicate UA & Ad Monetization Mger) and provide :
- Your Resume / CV
- A very short cover letter answering the 3 following questions :
- Why Gaminho
- Why you are made for the job
- 3 key facts about you
- Any initiatives you have been working on / Additional links