You’ll work on the AARRR framework to increase the number of event organizers using our services as well as the usage rate of our app by attendees and exhibitors.
- Optimizing landing pages, conversion rates, and customer paths
- Identifying new acquisition channels to get more qualified leads
- Implementing and testing these ideas, by developing landing pages, scraping tools, automated tasks.
- Collecting and measuring each action to provide clear KPIs on their performance
- Providing insights on the product based on analytics
- You love to learn and to tackle challenges
- Good knowledge in HTML / CSS / JS
- Driven by data and results
- Rigorous, autonomous and resourceful
- Always following trends on web marketing
You must be in the last year of your studies so we can offer you a long-term job afterward, based on your performance and results. We need you to be hard-working and very engaged in your projects.
46 rue René Clair, Paris