Détails de l'annonce
As part of the Growth Team, the GPM will play a pivotal role in supporting Meero’s growth and success
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Being in charge of a key strategic Meero growth project (e.g. new business launch, pricing) from end-to-end, by :
- Exploring the related market, understanding its players positioning and defining Meero strategic vision
- Working closely with internal teams to establish a realistic roadmap and roll it out
- Following project deployment, qualitatively and quantitatively
- Sharing results and recommendations with top management… and knowledge and insights with the relevant teams (Sales, Finance, Ops, Marketing)
- Handling on a day-to-day basis, and on the hereabove dimension
- High-level structuration of the “big picture” and formalization of the options
- Support to the different teams if required (from quantitative analysis to process redaction)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- You have a first relevant experience in Strategic Consulting / Project Management / Business Operations, ideally in a startup or tech environment;
- Very good relationship skills. Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous, you are able to understand Sales, Marketing and Ops objectives and challenges;
- Excellent analytical skills. You are results oriented;
- You are very interested in technology, startups, and supporting other businesses as they grow;
- You are extremely capable to handle simultaneous topics and projects (flexible multi-tasker);
- You connect well with our values (and that's a deal breaker!)
WORK @ MEERO
Our five commandments represent what we do, who we are
- We are Fam: what's the point spending all these hours together if we don't have fun?
- Loyalty matters: we care about Meero. We are building something meaningful together.
- Go fast and Break things: we work quickly.
- Give a Shit: details matter, damn it.
- Think BIG: each one of us has to always shoot for bigger, faster, better. Always...