Détails de l'annonce
In a fast-growing and international environment, we are looking for a social operations manager to structure the social & legal part of the people team. You role : guarantee the compliance with OCUS people policy and support day to day activities.
- Work closely with G&A and people teams to identify and streamline processes ; design and execute new efficient solutions.
- Make the overall employee onboarding as smooth as possible to guarantee the best experience
- Support and participate in the payroll management (Payfit)
- Monitor daily processes (staff absences, holidays…)
- Participate in the creation of staff representative bodies (CSE, DP, CE…)
- Be the main point of contact of the people policy compliance
- Drive external partners, such as lawyer agencies to ensure this compliance
- Adapt our policies to international regulations (areas where we operate)
- Support the people team activity on specific key challenges and make OCUS Scale !
>> APPLICATION HERE : https://grnh.se/31f2e1022 (all other application way won't be taken into consideration, sorry ;) )
At least 3-4 years of experience on a similar position (dealing with social issues)
- Used to work in an international environment
- Looking for a challenging adventure !!
- Fluent in English
- Human oriented
- Hands-on, resourceful and autonomous
- A background in social laws and/or working laws is a plus ! ;)