Détails de l'annonce
Backed by the largest community of image creators worldwide, OCUS provides authentic and unique content to help organizations stand out and increase their performance. We put technology to work for our creative talents, uniting them with brands and businesses in a way that allows everyone to focus on what they do best.
By helping brands and businesses put the spotlight on their products, services, people and values, we help to restore confidence between them and their stakeholders. Our community of 20,000+ image creators has completed over 500k photoshoots worldwide and worked with 500+ international brands that span from Uber Eats to Rolex, Booking.com, Smartbox, The Kooples.
The position of Customer Success is one of the key roles in OCUS. You make sure of each of our customer’s happiness, working closely with the production, post-production and sales’ teams. As the first day-to-day contact point with our clients and partners, you'll be in charge of gaining an in-depth understanding of their needs.
You'll gather this data and feedback to identify new business opportunities to share to the account manager team.
- Taking care of the direct relationship with the customer to ensure they get a perfect onboarding and a good first understanding of the platform.
- Making sure that there are smooth processes in place for each of our verticals (real estate, food, tourism, retail…): operational management, customer hotline, reporting, contribution to future tech development projects…
- Personalising the processes for key accounts and ensuring a smooth follow-up with them
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the clients' and partners' needs to identify new business opportunities
Big + :
- Implementation of internal projects and of all the great ideas you’ll bring
- Working in a young, international, super ambitious team that aims for… Venus, then Titan!
- Developing new amazing skills on a daily basis
- Entering the world of a very fast-paced startup growing on a global scale
Here are the amazing qualities we’re looking for in our next Lead Customer Success:
- Fluent in English, ideally French too - another language is a bonus!
- A first experience in a position where you had a chance to develop your relationship management skills with customers is greatly appreciated
- An operational mind that applies in every circumstances: structured, analytical with a capacity to make a quick impact
- Deeply made for team work
- Challenges set your motivation on fire
- “There’s no problem, only solutions” is your mantra
- Apply here : https://grnh.se/9f31432a2
- Phone interview
- 2 meetings - 1h each, in our offices ( République, just by the Canal... )
- One case study
- Reference check
- Position opened ASAP