Détails de l'annonce
As the Head of Operations EMEA, you will be joining OCUS on a specific mission: gaining efficiency and saving time for the production teams while offering a top quality service to our customers and our image creators community.
Report : Head of Global Operations
Manage : Production team (15+) with international profiles.
The Head of Operations EMEA will audit, create and optimize all the processes relative to media delivery at OCUS.
He/she will be in charge of delivering our client within the quality and lead time expected and make it scale!
1) Make the people in your team grow
- Through training and lean methodology, you are in charge of making your team grow and make them improve in their hard&soft skills.
- You make sure that the organization of the team guarantees that every team member is led by a qualified team leader and has a very clear view on the vision, his objectives and his performance.
2) Scale the production, reach our quality and lead time target
- You need to make sure that the production’s steps to assign, train and brief our community of 20 000 photographers/videographers are running at scale.
- You’ll work closely with the head of quality to make sure we are delivering qualitative missions to our client within the delay we are committed to.
Your goals to reach within the first six months:
- Make the team evolve according to our skills matrix
- Participate actively in our back-office V2 transition to meet productivity targets
- Win 100% of the customers’ test phases
- Once the contract is signed: move customers into a scalable model in less than 12 weeks.
- Through our tech product and our internal organization, increase the proportion of missions carried out with 0 touch
→ 100% of automatic assignation within X hours
→ Lead time of a mission < X days
→ 0% of reshoot
→ Client’s rating > 4/5
- At least 5-6 years of experience in a similar position (production manager, operations manager, supply-chain manager, etc.)
- You are able to lead a super team of 15 people (with international profiles)
- Bilingual in English with excellent communication skills
- Being a problem solver is a second nature for you
- You are able to demonstrate strong data analysis capacities
- In your toolbox you have some agile method & lean management competencies.
- And of course... you are eager to join a challenging adventure ! ;)
If you want to have a strong impact in the international growth of a team, you must join the team!