Détails de l'annonce
Side's mission is to change the work experience, offering everyone the opportunity to work in the best companies in a flexible way within 24 hours. Selection, invoicing, payment, contract, insurance: everything happens on our mobile application in a few seconds.
More than 100,000 Siders and 3,000 companies (such as Printemps, PSG, The Kooples, Levi's, Michel & Augustin) regularly use Side for temporary missions in 10+ French cities (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux, Nantes).
After 4 years of development and several fundraising campaigns with Xavier Niel (Free), Jacques-Antoine Granjon (Veepee), The Family, Aglaé Ventures (Spotify and Airbnb investors), Side is expanding its teams to continue to offer the best experience in the market and accelerate its expansion.
- Setting the strategic vision for the department and driving the strategy across teams
- Responsible for the team’s target setting & performance. Run weekly and monthly reviews with the management team.
- Team management responsibilities, including hiring and retaining our awesome Sider Ops teams (20+ persons in the team today)
- Creating the Sider Operations Playbook in oder to build a scalable team
- Lead key strategic projects for the Sider Operations team, such as supply qualification, marketplace liquidity, matching automation, perks, referral program, …
- Being a good link between Sider Ops and the rest of the teams
- Work with the teams to onboard all our Siders and fill every mission with quality profiles. Be responsible for efficient dispatch for each and every task. Reaching the goals for fill rate, satisfaction, and fails.
- Optimise existing processes with a focus of driving dispatch closer to automation
- Identify areas of improvements in qualification of Siders and in the selection algorithm & work with the Product teams to drive the implementation
- Strong leadership skills, with a People first approach
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to work cross-functionally
- Fighting for 'Yes' team-player
- Loving the start-up world and passionate about Side's mission
- 5-10 years of strategy consulting and operations experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in marketplace is a big plus
- Very strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of BI/CRM tools (eg. Looker, Salesforce, Zapier) is a strong plus
- Experience in a fast-paced company with demonstrated success