Détails de l'annonce
Whoomies has built France’s most successful Proptech matching platform. We offer people sharing their home a brand-new experience, by allowing them to live with compatible people and to find the right place to live in.
Headquartered in Paris, we are on a growth path by currently recruiting 5 new team members to boost our business and help us fulfill our mission: improving the daily lives of millions of people by helping them to make the most out of their living experience.
Our current team of 6 is based at Station F, the biggest startup incubator worldwide, putting us at the core of the European tech/startup scene.
More than 60.000 people have trusted us in less than two years, and we won’t stop here!
At Whoomies, we believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to create and grow. Therefore, each one of us is a team player, has a positive attitude and takes ownership of their topics.
Interested to live your next challenge? We are waiting for you!
We are now looking for our next B2B Business Developer, who is passionate, eager to learn and share as much as possible with other teams.
The role of our Business Development team is to develop our offering and shared housing client base, big and small (flat-sharing, co-living, student housing…) both in France and internationally.
Among this team, the B2B Business Developer will contribute to broadening Whoomies’ sales efforts and attractiveness to our B2B target segments, while contributing to the expansion of our services, by:
- Improving and implementing our Business Development strategy for Whoomates
- Selling our Whoomates solution to prospects tough emails, calls and meetings
- Developing our reach to professional property listers for Whoomies App (agencies and landlords)
- Developing our network of partner Universities for Whoomies App
- Improving our Sales processes
- Developing a deep understanding of the shared housing market through market and competitive analysis
- Suggesting business and product improvements based on market understanding and interactions with prospects
We are looking to recruit a motivated student currently in a gap year or final year of their Master’s degree in Management (Business School), Entrepreneurship or Real Estate.
- Significant experience in Business development or SDR
- You are bilingual in English and have a good understanding of French (a plus)
- Eligible for an internship in France
- You have good interpersonal skills. Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous, you are also results-oriented and very comfortable on the phone.
- Keen interest in entrepreneurship, technology, real estate and community life
- Data-driven mindset
- Previous experience working in Real-Estate
- Previous experience creating partnerships with Universities
- Expertise in using Excel
- You have had at least one experience in Shared Housing
Creative, curious and autonomous, you are ambitious and want to participate in a start-up’s growth. You understand that you can have a huge impact in achieving our targets and become a market leader.
People matter to you and you want to have a significant impact on their lives.
- An impactful experience in a growing team
- Great team-building activities every quarter
- Office at Station F, the heart of the French startup culture
- A growing startup who wants to be a market leader within 2 years
- Join a family where we all learn from each other
- Grow, learn, iterate, improve: We want all our team members to become the better version of themselves
- Tech: A leverage, a competitive advantage, tech is our brain
- Initiatives are greatly encouraged
WHAT DO YOU GET?
· Access to Station F events and conferences
· 50% of your public transportation fees
· Amazing housing opportunity at Station F Residence, Flatmates, https://stationf.co/flatmates/